Compact Home Lifts is rewarding new customers who buy one of their home elevators in January, 2020 in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria with the chance of a luxurious three-night getaway for two people.
Customers based in Queensland can have the chance to win a trip to the national parks and beaches of Noosa, the lucky winner based in New South Wales can enjoy a getaway to Palm Beach and the winning customer from Victoria will be off to enjoy the beaches and village atmosphere of Mornington.
The holiday break will include two return flights and overnight accommodation. The lucky winners will be able to enjoy their mini-breaks in April or May 2020.
To be eligible, a new Compact Home Lift customer simply needs to have arranged their installation and paid their deposit and manufacture invoices no later than January 31, 2020. The winners will be selected at random from all prize draw entries received during the w/c February, 10 2020 and individual winners notified shortly afterwards. For full terms and conditions, see Prize Draw Terms & Conditions online, or speak to your Compact Home Lifts representative.
Damien Boyle, managing director at Compact Home Lifts said: “Our team are excited to get the New Year off to a flying start and we thought we’d make it a bit more fun with a fantastic holiday giveaway competition for customers who are keen to get going on their plans for 2020 too. We hope that we will have lots of entrants for each of the three prize draws in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria. Each break will be a wonderful trip to win and what a great way for us to reward three lucky customers.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This prize draw is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except employees of Compact Home Lifts Pty Ltd and the holiday provider (TBC) their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted before January 31, 2020 and entry is restricted to one per order. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date on January 31, 2020.
5. All entries must be received by January 31, 2020 and the deposit for the home lift is non-refundable.
6. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One winning entrant will win a three-night stay for two people departing and returning at a date and time in April or May 2020 to be agreed with the Promoter. The prize includes hotel accommodation (TBC, minimum *3 star, room only) based on two adults sharing a twin or double room and two return economy flights. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the departure airport, travel insurance, transfers in New South Wales, Queensland or Victoria, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
9. The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Compact Lifts Pty Ltd is responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the holiday provider (TBC).