Compact Home Lifts is giving customers the chance to enter a prize draw to win a free holiday for two to sunny Queensland next year when they pay a deposit on any of our home lifts between July 1, 2017 to August 20, 2017.
The offer will be extended out to visitors attending the Melbourne Home Show which starts on August 17, 2017 until August 20, 2017 where we will be showcasing our new luxury Compact Elegance Home Lift as well as other models from our range of residential lifts.
The winner will be treated to two return flights to Queensland in the winter of 2018, six nights accommodation and $1,000 spending money. To be eligible a customer must pay the deposit invoice before the last day of the Melbourne Home Show on August 20, 2017. The deposit is non-refundable. Please see full terms and conditions in bold at the bottom of the page.
The Melbourne Home Show is held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, a modern, air conditioned venue at Southbank. The event sees thousands pass through its doors each year and visitors can view, try and buy from 280 premium suppliers as well as enjoy refreshments from several lunch cafes and coffee bars. Tickets are $18 online or $22 at the show and kids under 14 are free.
We also plan to display our existing Compact Classic Home Lift and Compact Plus Home Lift models at the show. The Compact Classic Home Lift can carry two passengers up one floor in less than 30 seconds and has been designed to be a practical but stylish addition to your home. It is an ideal alternative to an old-fashioned stairlift and this home elevator solution is so flexible, it can be fitted almost anywhere within the home.
The Compact Plus Home Lift is our larger model and can accommodate a standard-sized wheelchair or walking frame but is still compact enough to take up less space than a traditional wheelchair lift. Both our home elevators offer freedom and flexibility and are very quiet and energy efficient.
Damien Boyle, managing director at Compact Home Lifts said: “Our team are very excited to be returning to the Melbourne Home Show but this year we thought we’d make it a bit more fun with a fantastic holiday giveaway competition so come along and see, try or buy from the Compact Home Lifts team. If you want to make a decision on the day, you could also be in with the chance of winning a fantastic holiday for two in 2018 for six nights with $1,000 spending money!”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This prize draw is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except employees of Compact Home Lifts Pty Ltd and the holiday provider (TBC) their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted between July 1, 2017 and August 20, 2017 and entry is restricted to one per order. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date on August 20, 2017. The winner’s name and state can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Queensland Prize Draw Winner, Compact Home Lifts Pty Ltd, 456 Smith Street, Collingwood, Victoria, 3066, Australia.
5. All entries must be received by August 20, 2017 and the deposit for the home lift is non-refundable.
6. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One winning entrant will win a six-night stay for two people departing and returning at a date and time in the winter of 2018 to be agreed with the Promoter. The prize includes hotel accommodation (TBC, minimum *3 star, room only) based on two adults sharing a twin or double room and two return economy flights from an airport in either New South Wales or Victoria. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the departure airport, travel insurance, transfers in Queensland, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
9. The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Compact Lifts Pty Ltd is responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the holiday provider (TBC).